Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Liver Diagnosis and DoTerra Protocols I will be using

So I finally have my liver diagnosis - NASH and Fibrosis Stage I of the liver. I want to share the protocol I will be using for my liver:

1. Eat a strict diet. 3 meals a day with 3 carbs (15 g each carb). 3 snacks in between of 1 carb (15 g).

2. Eat whole wheats only - remove whites from diet - (remove white bread, white rice..etc)

3. Treadmill 3x a week 30 minutes each time.

Then I will be doing the liver cleanse protocol as recommended by my friend and fellow doterrian, Ginny:

I posted my suggested protocol on the google group. I'm curious what they come up with.
Here is what I was thinking might be a protocol to attempt. The doc has said no products with Milk Thistle which eliminates LLV, or at least 2 of them and Zendocrine tablets. I'd like thoughts before she starts it. gin

14 day Liver Cleanse recommended by Dr. Hill (I think)...it's as
follows

JUICE FROM 1 LEMON
10 DROPS EACH LEMON &PEPPERMINT
2 DROPS ONGUARD
COMBINE IN 8OZ WATER (this is really strong so if more water is needed
to get it down then do that)
Drink daily (for 14 DAYS) throughout the day...and Drink lots of water
with this to flush the toxins out...



Zendocrine EO 5 drops in a capsule morning and night with food.
Helichrysum on liver
Frankincense & Myrrh Diffuse
Balance on bottom of feet

It goes without saying that I’d like to see you on LLV but understand the docs reluctance to Milk Thistle so no Zendocrine tablets either.

I’m leaning toward a GX Assist followed by PB Assist protocol but let’s see how you feel after the Liver Cleanse above.
Zendocrine oil contains: essential oils of clove, grapefruit, rosemary, and geranium


I will also use Frankincense daily - drops under my tongue and whatever else benefits my liver. My goal is to lose 30 pounds and I will be doing the slim and sassy challenge!!

No comments: